Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018
Suhani Dream Catchers Pvt. Ltd
35/10A, G/F, Opp Ramjas Sports Complex, West Patel
Nagar, New-Delhi-110008, India.
General Information of Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018:
The promoter: Suhani Dream Catchers Pvt. Ltd. 35/10A, G/F,Opp Ramjas Sports Complex, West Patel Nagar, New-Delhi-110008, India
Method of entry: Entrant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- One head-shot photo & one full-body photo in a white background with clear light
- Certified copy of valid passport stating nationality and citizenship
- A 3-minute Introductory Clip (in English or with Subtitle in English)
There is a Registration fee of INR 1000(Indian Rupees) which is Non-Refundable and
Once the entrant has passed the pre-screening, the entrant will be informed to transfer an entry fee of INR 30,000 (Indian Rupee) to Miss Trans Queen India™ Organisation.
The detail of the bank account is as followed:
Suhani Dream Catchers Pvt Ltd.
East Patel Nagar
Please send the pay-slip by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Any domestic & international fees generated from a wire-transfer are to be solely covered by the contestants. Any difference from deduction generated from the wire-transfer may be settled in cash in Indian Rupee at Miss TransQueen India™ Organisation.
Rules of Eligibility: Qualifications for eligibility are that each contestant:
- Must be 18 – 36 years of age as of 31st December of the year of the contest. Contestants may be 17 years of age provided that they reach their 18th birthday by 31st December of the competition year. Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter.
- Must be a pre- or post-operation transvestite or transsexual. A proof of natural genetic gender may be required in a form of Birth Certificate or Medical Genetic Verification.
- Must be a citizen, national or passport holder of India only. A copy of passport and/or birth certificate may be used for verification. Legal documents such as a working permit and permanent resident visa are not sufficient to be used to represent India as a country. All documents must be officially translated into English and certified by the authorities with official stamps and signatures.
- Shall be of good character and possessed of charm poise personality and have beauty of face and figure
- Shall be a person who has never previously won the Miss Trans Queen India™ Contest as a winner or runner-up.
- The Contestant must not be associated with any Person( in Person or any type of Relation) who is associated with the Miss Trans Queen India™.
- Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute Miss Trans Queen India™ Contest or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them. In case the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to an ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- Contestant above the Age of 36 will Automatically Eligible for Classic Queen.
- Any False publicity, foul Language will not be tolerated. The dispute will be taken to the court and can results to a Lifetime Ban from Miss Trans Queen India™ and a Penalty upto Rs.5 Lacs will be Charged.
- Incase of dethronement the crown trophy or other gifts must be returned within a week to Trans queen Head-Office in its original condition Failing to that Winner must be ready for penalty upto 50000.
- All the dispute arises must be addressed in jurisdiction of court in delhi
- Winners need to be loyal and must give priority to Miss Trans Queen India™ for next one year
- Winners in full faith shall work for Promotion of Miss Trans Queen India™ for next one year.
- Classic category contestants must be in age of 36 to 50 And no swim suit round for classic category It should be replaced by hot pants and singlets.
- Contestant is eligible to compete in a state pageant in which she is either a resident, owns property, or is employed in said state. Contestant is eligible to compete in a state Pageant if she works in said State.
- Contestant may not hold a "National" title with any other Pageant System, Contestant must be an Indian citizen and a six month minimum resident in the state of her entry, or attend college or own property in that state.
- Contestant must never have, or will not during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever, or is presently involved with prostitution or any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
- Contestant must not have been convicted of a felony crime.
- Incorrect information shall be considered for disqualification at any stage.
- The winners of MTQI cannot participate in any other beauty pageant for next one year of their reigning period without the Permision of MTQI Organizers.
- Appearance approval:-winners shall approve of their any public appearance by MTQI, failing which the crown and sash needs to be returned to the national office of MTQI, in the original condition that they were given in.
- Contestant is not allowed to bring her friends and family to the grooming sessions, practice sessions, green rooms and to places which are only restricted to contestants.
- The finale date can be postponed incase of natural disasters.
- During the reigning period title holders agree to the loyalty with MTQI, she will devote her time and priority and must not promote other titles and pageants verbally or written on social media and other places.
- Contestants understands that if selected as winner, her professional commitments will be decided by MTQI and all her work needs to be channelized through MTQI.
All issues as to eligibility shall be determined solely and exclusively by Miss Trans Queen India™. Contestant agrees to produce an original copy of a birth certificate and passport to verify age, gender, nationality, and citizenship upon request.
Miss Trans Queen India™ Organisation reserves the right to refuse entry into the Miss Trans Queen India™ to anyone for any reason. Miss Trans Queen India™ Organisation reserves the right not to disclose any reason for its decision. All decisions are final.
- Contestant agrees to participate in all Miss Trans Queen India™ Activities
required by Miss Trans Queen India™ Contest and the Promoter. Failing to participate in any of the required activities will automatically result in the entrant being disqualified from the contest. The Promoter has a full right to require the return of a prize or payment of any award the contestant has received to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- Contestant agrees that they are required to participate in Miss
Trans Queen India™’s Talent Quest on Decided Month. Each contestant is required to perform on stage. The duration is limited to 2 minutes and 30 seconds for each performance. Costumes and equipment used for the performance are to be solely arranged by the contestant. The Talent Quest prohibits any display of nudity, foul language, innuendo, political, and transgendered & gay statements. Contestants are solely responsible to prepare their own costume, make-up, props, dancers, assistants and any item required for their performance.
- Contestant agrees that they are solely responsible for their own medical and accident insurance to be valid throughout their stay in City of Event both before and during the Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018 contest. Medical and accident.
- Contestant agrees that their followers such as dancers and assistants are to be solely responsible for arranging their own accommodation, transportation, and meals during the contest period. The Promoter does not provide any accommodation, transportation, and meals to the followers.
- Contestant agrees that round-trip tickets to Event Venue, must be flexible for the contestant to change the departure date from the Event Venue without fees. Should the contestant wins the contest, the contestant is fully responsible to pay for any fees generated from changing the departure date from Event Venue. Winner of Miss Trans Queen India™ is required to stay in Event Venue City for at least 15 days after the date of the Final Round.
- Contestant agrees that Miss Trans Queen India™ Organisation and the Promoter will provide complimentary shared accommodations & breakfasts at a registered hotel. Meals during activities will be organised.
Airfares and personal expenses including extra hotel expenses are to be solely covered by each contestant during Miss Trans Queen India™
- Extravagant national costume (colour to be confirmed)
- Beautiful swimming suit (colour to be confirmed)
- Classy evening gown (colour to be confirmed)
- Glamorous short cocktail dress (colour to be confirmed)
- Creative talent-quest costume (colour to be confirmed)
- Casual white pants or blue Denim Jeans.
- Contestant agrees that the winner of Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018 will perform the winner’s duties for 12 calendar-months and to abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this contest if selected as the winner in the pageant and further. Some requirements for the winner are as followed:
- to stay in MTQI office City for at least 15 days after the contest,
- to return to MTQI 15 days before the end of the reign to perform her duties and present the crown to the next Miss Trans Queen India™.
- Contestant agrees that the winner and runners-up of Miss Trans Queen
India™ 2018 will be solely responsible for any fee generated from changing/amending any ticket in order to perform the duties for at least 15 days after the contest. Contestant is advised to book for a flexible ticket to allow a convenient change of transport should the contestant becomes the winner or runners up of Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018.
- Contestant agrees that, if for any reason, the winner of Miss Trans Queen
India™ 2018 cannot fulfill the obligations; the first runner-up will become Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018, and be awarded the remaining prizes.
- Contestant agrees that the judges’ decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. The winners’ name & any photos taken during the Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018 contest and any event associated to the contest will be used in promotional material by the promoter, without compensation to the contestant. All contestants acknowledged that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish their names, characters and likeness.
- Score sheet is the property of Miss Trans Queen India™ and shall not be revealed to anyone in any case
- Contestant agrees that by entering Miss Trans Queen India™ 2018 Contest, contestants’ information and any photos taken can be used by the Promoter for Promotional purposes. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will be used only for the purposes of conducting and promoting the Contest (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner). The names and addresses of all contestants will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless notified and agreed.